Tuesday, November 6, 2007

After the last day...

Well...Its the day after the last day of school...( Yes i like to start with welll...Get over it) We (again) decided to actually get somewhere with our "video clip".


But in the end we played futsal in the blazing burning hot sun...Zzz....


I`m not really good at this am i? Well...I really am an alien who took over this creature you called Brandon...Ah..Who am i screwing?
Here`s some pics again..(Yes i like pics...)





It`s 3pm and you juz got up? Its not the north pole lahz...*cough**penguin**cough*
About to depart....Left to right: Pang(Guo Yao behind him)Choo Quan(Manveer behind him)Faruq telling me to cut it out...
Whoops..I kicked the ball into the drain...Hehez..Thanks Faruq...I guess...
Playing on the road...Its very safe...Trust me...Lolz...
After futsal... Going to school...Manveer actually played in his uniform...Why is he wearing a uniform?

Nearly at school...Faruq is asking how to get into school...Zzz.... The gate DUH!!!

In the end the guard didin`t let us in...Stupid guard...So we din get anywhere...AGAIN!!

No comments: