Saturday, January 12, 2008

Erm...Its been a long time since i updated...(Never used that line before)

Anyway...This week has been erm...Some what eventful for me...Seriously... Basketball tryouts,tuition,school....So i`ve come up with one simple soluton....Schooldays=Hell....Makes sense? Of course it does.....

Let me list the days in agonizing details....

Monday:
Nothing happened except for perhimpunan...-___-

Tuesday:
Club and Persatuan meeting....Leo was full...LOL!!!! Obviously!!!

Anyway...The B.O.D asked us to itroduce ourselfs...-____-

Blah blah blah...

Wednesday:
Permainan...When teacher was reading it out i was thinking like crap...Wheres bowling? Pang asked and it turns out Mr Sim forgot to put it in the list...-_____________________-

Etc etc etc...Pang is the AJK for form 3...

Thursday:
Basketball school tryouts...pang came late....And coach was just givinga speech just on punctuality....-____-

Neways....We were asked to do some basic things.... Those who were good were pullled out...Then those who weren`t were asked to 1 on 1 each other...After a while coach pulled Aiman out to play...Like WTF!!!! How to win? He beat 2 people without breaking a sweat...Then coach asked Too Hard ar?? LOL!!!! OBVIOUSLY!!! DUH!!!!

Then he said ok...AND PULLED WEN CHUEN OUT!!! You know...The tall skinny dude... He did the same as Aiman...Then coach said the same thing...Clueless isn`t he? Then he pulled Leonard out...-__________- To face me....-_______-

I was lucky cause Leonard stumbled...XD

So i got pulled out...Did he stumble? Lol...Everyone says no...only him...-_________-

Friday:
Measured my weight and height.... 164cm and 45kg... And you know what? Syaza,Aqilah and Julia are heavier then me....Welll....Thats normal right? Not to me!!! Syaza i like shorter than me but heavier than me...-______- I`ve been eating and average of 5 FULL plates of food a day and i never grew even 1 kg!!! -________- And people like Ben Sern have no problem marking me in basketball because he`s bigger and i can`t screen against him.....
-________________________________________________-

No comments: