Sunday, June 29, 2008

Zzz...

Ok ok. I know i didin`t update for ages. Sorry.
I`m like so busy and everything and i can`t come online cause my mom took away my internet from home.
Ish. Geram lah!!

Ok as you know alot of you are born on July and August. So gratz guys and gals.
You just made my wallet that much lighter.

Haha.
Jkjk.

Anyway. Yesterday i went to Station one to lepak with my friends. Julian, Joshua, Nigel and Chong.

Well... Chong came late.
Anyway, it was nice lah the ambience.
Cosy feeling(Sounding like a review person doh!!)

The food?
Excellent.
But they came sorta late.
Drinks?
Also really nice.
Haha.
Recommends:
The coke lemon
Chicken chop
Shanghai noodles
and
everything in that stupid menu.

Yeah.
Its that good.
Although the drinks are sorta expensive.(*HOW COULD THEY CHARGE SO MUCH FOR A FRIGGIN DRKIN?? DID THEY PUT COCCAINE IN IT?!?!?! HUH?!?!*)

Which could explain why it tasted sooo good.

Anyway. I cycled thr.
-_- crazy huh?

But before that. We had a friendly in the morning.

Against our juniors.
But we have a handicapped captain.
Against a fit asst. captain.
So how?
Anyway. Kudos for the good play from Deion, Manveer, Pang and Qahhar.

Nice game guys.

I`m am feeling soo............ bored now. Chaow!

No comments: