Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Okay. So my leg`s getting better. Can walk on the heel now. Abit on the "zone"
Say it with me THE ZONE!!!
*ray of light*

So....
I missed alot.
You guys went to ftz. i didin`t go!!
Some more of u guys went to sunway.
I didin`t go!!!!

I`m starting to hate my leg.
-_-

the competitions? PBA?
I didin`t goo!!!!

lol.
I need to recover soon.
And own some noobs on the court.
(With all due respect)
xD


Uh... I wanna go out!!
Christmas is coming!!
I`ve made a wishlist that i want! you all to get me!!
Uh.. I mean i don`t mind. Presents? Who needs em? Pfft..
1.Jeans?
2.Surf pants
3.Hoodie
4.basketball pants
5.A cool shirt.
6. More parties!!!!!!!!
xD xD xD

Anyway. I`m not able to sleep now. Its not that i thnk of fairies and can`t sleep.
Its just that i keep tossing and turning everyday and eventually sleep at 3 am
-_-

and i wake up at noon the next morning to find the bed wet.
Lol. Nolah.

uh... Anyway. if anyone got problem sleeping sms me!!
I need somthing to do.T_T

No comments: