Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged.

Compliments of Aifa. -_-

Name : Brandon. (Nickname:Bra)

Sisters: 2 evil destructo machines on a silver platter.

Brothers : 1.

Shoe Size : Either 9 or 9.5. A comfortable fit. ^^

Height : 165 cm

Where do you live : At the end of the rainbow.

Favourite drinks : Liquid mercury. Lol. Nolah. Milk and water. Maybe some coke.

Favourite breakfast : Bacon and eggs. =P Sorry malays.

Have you ever been on a plane? : Yeah!

Swam in the ocean : Yeah. And believe me it wasn`t as polluted as now!

Fallen asleep at school : Ya. Sejarah and BM

Broken someone's heart : You tell me.

Fell off your chair : Yeah. Don`t remember when though.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No

What is your room like : It has a window and 2 doors.

What's right beside you : A desk

What is the last thing you ate : Lunch

Ever had chicken pox : It itched everywhere. *shudder*

Sore throat : Yeah.

Stitches : Nop and i hope i never will need them.

Broken nose : No

Do you believe in love at first sight : No

Like picnics? : Without the haze? Sure!

Who was the last person you danced with : Look at that flying cat!!

Last person made you smile : Aifa`s blog?

You last yelled at : erm... Another flying cat! Wow. What has happened to our enviroment?

Today did you kissed anyone : Nop

Get sick : Yeah.

Miss someone : Not at the moment

Eat : Well, duh!! Saya tak puasa!

Best feeling in the world : Winning a million bucks!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : a long time ago dudes.

What's under your bed : a bunk of my double decker bed.

Who do you really hate : OMG!!! Now its a flying dog!

What time : Bathroom time.
*flush*

5 things I was doing 10 years ago :
-PLaying
-Eating
-Studying(Kindergarden)
-Using the bathroom
-Making a mess

5 things on my to-do list today :
-Hang out
-Have fun
-Blow a fortune
-Earn a fortune
-I`ll think about it

5 snacks I enjoy :
-Cookies
-Chocolate
-Chicken
-Ice Cream
-Good food.(A snack for me)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :
-Buy a bangalow
-Buy all the clothes, shoe and stuff i want!
-Invest a few million
-Donate a few million
-Save a few million

5 of my bad habits :
-Slightly short tempered
-Yawn aloud
-Shout alot
-Tell me
-Tell me

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in :
-My home
-Hometown
-Ipoh(LEO forum!! Super fun!)
-Port Dickson
-Melaka

5 things I will do after completing what I'm busy with
-Find a job
-Get well
-Heal my foot.(HEAL!!!)
-Play ball.
-Something i wanna do lah! Just gimme time to think.

I tag :
-Pang
-Syaza
-Mun Hong
-Pamela
-You!

No comments: