Monday, October 20, 2008

Tweedle dee tweedle dum i bit my thumb

Random post. Anyway... The days after PMR seems less exciting as planned. Ish...
What happened to going out to malls, shopping, going to have fun and everything?
Why is there school?

WHY? WHY? WHY?
*short pause where blogger is momentarily beaten up by emo-hating people*

Anyway... Let me show you a lala pose.



*poser and camera man is momentarily drowned in the sea of japan*

Oh yeah.

I got tagged by Mun Hong.

1.) What is the relationship of you and her/him?
Friends. The person who beat us by 3 points in MSSD. *Shows tongue*

2.) Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
1.Tall
2.Good in bball
3.Tall
4.Good in bball
5.Friendly

3.) The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
Make funny jokes and beat me in MSSD.
xD xD

4.) The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
Good game. Haha!!
I won`t give it a rest man. Oh, that and calling me a bball addict. *eyes flare*
=P

5.) If she/he become your lover, you will..
ZOMFGWTF!!!!!!!!!! I`m gay?!?!?!?!

6.) If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Not be gay?

7.) If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
ZOMFGWTF!!!!!!!!!! I`m gay?!?!?!?!

8.) If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
For being tall? Haha. Joking dude.

9.) The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
Beat him in bball for once!!

10.) The overall impression of her/him is..
You orang lucu

11.) How do you think the people around you feel about you?
Short?

12.) The character of you for yourself is?
Erm... Panas baran?

13.) What do you hate about yourself?
Not too sure.

14.) The most ideal person you want to be is?
Perfect... Thats a perfect answer right there. Just perfect.
Haha. Lame. -_- Oh!! You can`t be lame without me because lame has ME!!!

I know lame right?

Haha.

15.) For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
Bear with me.

Five people to tag:
1.Victor Pang Wen Sheen
2.Aifa bt Azmi
3.Nadia Hong Lixian
4.Loi Joon Keit
5.Celine!

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
No one right kitty? xD

No. 3 a male or a female?
Female.

4 and no. 5 were together, would it be a good thing?
OMG!!! BAGUS!! XD

How about no. 1 and 5?
Lol. I have to say no. *Violence involved*

What is no. 2 studying about?
Cats.

Is no. 4 single?
Yeah.

Say something about no. 3.
Go study you math genius??

No comments: