Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gah

Tadah!
An update ok!
I`m not gonna update much cause i have a job this month.
It is hell. I stand and do nothing. Sure you`ll ask so what? I can do that.
Did i mention i do it for 10 hours a day? Try that. Hah!
Oh.
Recently i`ve been having lots of ups and downs.
Downs are caused by my unreasonable parents.
After examing for so long i can`t even get a decent day out?
What the hell.
So duh we argued.
But whatever.
Now i gotta find a ride for my job for the rest of the month.
Not that they did much helping me with my job anyway. I did everything myself.
Cause when me and my parents are angry at each other we stay angry for months.
>.<
Anyway...
There are some good points as well.
(:
Something that actually turns all my job problems and parent problems upside down.
Ahahaha.
but for some strange reason people know.
Its like they`re psychic.
O.O
That or i`m just a bad actor during certain times.
xD
But yeah i have sooo much to blog about but 7 months + is too long to update about i guess.
Um...
I can`t wait for december to come so i can quit my job.
>.<

No comments: