Friday, December 4, 2009

Work and pay should only be pay.

Tomorrow`s my last day!!
WHOO!!!
Got lotsa plans for the hols already.
:D
besides going for basketball and futsal for like tuesday, thursday, saturday, monday, wednesday, friday and sunday evening, i`ll be going out with friends on most of those afternoons!
xD
How fun is that?
I sooo want my pay to come sooner!
I`m only getting like, 400 more on the 29th of December.
I mean, how am i supposed to buy christmas presents?!?!
Dumbasses paying me.
>.<
I wanna take pictures of my work place but there`re no phones allowed and a bloody cctv watching the place.
like we wanna break out of prison or something!
Anyway.
about my job.
its ok lah i guess finally got 2 people to talk with.
But they`re like... 18 and 20.
O.o
but one of them looks 19 and the latter looks friggin 16.
yes, he looks 4 years younger.
when he told me his age i actually laughed.
the look on his face was one that would be like a guy seeing his ice cream cone drop.
muahahaha.
despair!!
>:D
Anyway...
today i went to see Mun Hong work.
It was such a cool place.
O.o
when i stopped to admire the shoes he was like "go closer lah"
=.="
then i asked for sizes for the shoes.
no friggin size.
the biggest was like size 8.
imma size 9.
>.<
I want!!
Total 90 futsal shoes.
*drool*
oh, SYAZA!!! we really have to have a together gather either on the 16th or 17th!!!
If possible lah. Someone finishes work on that day.
:D
SPM is finishing soon btw.
Better go out before the form 5`s do!
chao.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas~! :D

If you ever felt the urge to talkcock =), come chat at http://www.cbox.ws/?kennysia