Saturday, December 1, 2007

I tag you!!

Too late too run now....I tagged you edi!!! XD

Neways...
FRIEND SURVEY

1. who are the closest people to you?
Family? o_O Duh?

2. Do you have a gay friend?
Erm....June Keith...XD No offense man...






3. What stuff do you treasure the most?



Family and $$$!!!



4. Who is the best dancer among your friends?



Athir? Break-Dancer....



5. Who did u sms a minute ago?



Nadia...I was bored so i ask for suggestions...



6. Do you have a friend who is dating a hot guy?



Erm...I can`t tell wether a guy is hot...=_=" Girls can...



7.Find a picture of a couple from your computer



None...Sorry



8. Find a picture with a person with a weird face next to you.



Lol... Muidz? Its the only pic with me in there...XD


9. Do you have a friend who smokes?
Uh-huh


10. Who is your best friend for life?

These people...



11. Find the group picture you love the most in your computer.

I accidentely delete....=_="

12. Find a picture of you wearing your primary school uniform.

Dun Have...XD

13. Do you have a lesbian friend?
I guess so...

14. Have you ever commited a crime before?

Uh-huh...


No comments: