Saturday, December 22, 2007

Lol

Ok….So...What?

OK…I was just browsing around and I got tagged…. =_=”

OK…To the point then….

Who are your best friends?
Guys: Pang, Sanesh, Mun Hong, Manveer, Guo Yao, Faruq, Kok Jian and Joon Keit…
Girls: Amazingly little…Lol… Anyway…Syaza, Aqilah and Julia…Lol….

Top 3 most important thing in your life
1.Family
2.Friends
3.Money!!

An event you will remember for the rest of your life
Going to Perak with friends when I was 11…

Your favorite holiday?
Christmas!!!
Lol…

If you were to go to a formal dinner what would you wear?
Long sleeve black shirt and jeans…Formal enough for me…XD

What would you prefer to do with friends? Go to a movie or lunch?
Movie…LOL…

I tag… Pang,Julia,Mun Hong,Joon Keit,Shu Run,Syaza,Aqilah,Nadia,Pamela and whoever visits my blog…

No comments: