Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Late Post

Well...It is a late post..this happened on Sunday...=_=" I dun have instant access to a com so...

Anyway....

I was playing the Ps2...Ahhh...Playing playing ....When my dad went like...Brand,We`re going to a high tea....*Crap*

Where? =_="

Avanti...

o_O

Supposedly to serve Italian food=_="
If that was Italian food i dun wna go to Italy....

Anyway....It waas a high tea....Just with my dad`s friends, sons and daughters...=_="
That was really weird....So...I went around choosing food that looked good...Bad choice...

I chose a clam....Looked cooked...Smoked salmon....Pasta.....And ribs...=_="
The clam sucked....Smoked salmon ? Same..Same with the pasta...=_="
Ribs were...ok...I guess....I looked for a reason to get out...Hey...Why not go to the arcade?
No money...T_T *Crap*

but my bro has so....House of the dead 4!!!!
He sucked at that game...Juz stood there looking blur leaving me to fight the zombies...=_="
Died at 2nd boss*Crap*.... Arrgghhh!!!!

Got bored and went back...Tried their cappucino...it was passable....i guess...XD
After many glares my dad took us home...XD

Bored.....

No comments: