Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Awww Yeah!!

Lol

I just got it into the school team. Its like 95% now.

Cause teacher asked what jersey number i wanted after training yesterday.

Brian was like "I want 7 teacher".

Me: WTH? I wanted that. Lol.
Brian:Ok lor
Me:Nvm. I take 9.

Such great underdstanding amongst the team.

LOL!!!

And today we played with girls bball.

I know might sound like bully but its not!!!

it was Me, Brian, Jonathan, Pang and Wei Foung against:

Yee Ling(Girls U-15 captain),Shalini(Thier Asst. Capt.), Ling Hui Pei Shi,Amy and another girl.

All in half court.

Lol....

Wei Foung fumbled most of the rebounds.

We couldn`t mark them tightly cause thay were girls.

I missed alot cause when i cut in and jump shot they jump towards me so i freaked.

LOL.

We also gave them 4 points extra.

but they lost.

8-11.
Ahahahaha.

And then after that teacher came. Puan Chew btw.

She went like. Boys. bring your ic tomorrow. I need to submit them by tomorrow.

I was like YES!!!!
Hahah.

And then in english we had a debate.

CHOO QUAN!!!

YOU SUCKED!!!!

STUPID PINGU!!!

i think the others did well though.
gratz to Shu run, Aifa, and Shalini to beating Faruq, Pingu, and Petersam.

Actually we were expecting that.

next week we put Faruq, Irvin and someone else.

Ahahahhahahaha.

It`ll be close.
hahaha.

No comments: