Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hmmm?

This blog was posted cause someone said they were bored...

-______________-

Lol...Valentine`s Day is coming soon...

Ahh...The time when guys splurge they`re money for girls...

Zzz....

So what are we supposed to do?

I mean us guys...

Hmmm?
Am i gonna give anyone anything?

Maybe.... Maybe not..Should i?
Maybe maybe not...XD

Hmm? I know..Its short blah blah blah...But i`m out of ideas...

WAIT!!!

Riiiiiggghhhhtttt......

There was a reunion today.... Quite alot of people came...Quite

So...Mun Hong!!!!

You gotta teach me how to improve my game...I wanna play you in MSSD!!!!

Well....Lets see who came...Brian,Jonathan,Yohann,Syaza,Aqilah,Alissa,Aifa,Wei Han,Leonard,Wei Foung,Guo Yao,Nigel,Faruq,Muidz,Patrick,My bro,Darren,Sanesh and Andy...I think..Did i miss anyone out?

More people were supposed to come but...They didin`t...Lol...

Aiya...Aiman oso came...Juz to bully us..Lol...

Well...Me,Mun Hong,Jonathan and Brian played alot of games...Lol...So tiring...XD

Kena own by Aiman`s team....Leonard getting better very fast...XD

Crap...At this rate i won`t be picked for MSSD...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Coach Lim Choong!!! Pick me pick me!!!

Oh...Today i saw a USJ 13 school team...And that`s Mun Hong..Now i know why our school team got owned...

Oh..We played next team oso...1 girl must be in 1 team..We took Syaza...And played against Aqilah`s team..Lol...

Aqilah was on fire lol....Seriously...I think half scored by her...I dun dare mark her...-________-Why? Cause she girl!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
XD

No comments: