Friday, February 29, 2008

Whew

OMG.

I am like friggin tired.

I just came back from bball practice.

Did i mention there was fourian today?

Yeah. I almost got a number too. If only Petersam and some other dude wasn`t in front of me. i would have gotten a number.

T.T

Soo...

I got up to the school field then i couldn`t go on. I walked. Hey... Running all the way till there from the starting line is good right? RIGHT!?!?

Yeah. Anyway, i met Pingu`s bro on the way.

Before he reached checkpoint 4.

Damn that guy is slow.

But what can i say? He has Choo Quan`s genes in him.

Anyway.....

I went home after that and then went for training.

UGH

i was ready to die and collapse.

I mean we have running and then we`re supposed to sprint.

Then do 3 passes and lay-up.

Hard.

If u miss then +5 extra. Miss pass +5. bounce pass +5. Miss rebound +5.

we went up to 60`s.

UGH

But we decided on the team jersey.

Its dark-ish yellow with black stripes.
Not bad ok?

Yeah.
Anyway. I feel really really tired so i`m probably gonna go rest now. I updated!!!!

YOUR TURN!!!

No comments: