Saturday, March 1, 2008

I feel bored so....

I`m gonna blog some more.

Actually i`m just doing this to see wether i can beat Aifa`s long post.

How lifeless of me.

Yeah.

Anyway. In tuition last Thursday we were learning about chapter 4.

uh-huh

in the end when i brought out my chocolates and Dain took out the school magazine Muidz and Zhi Ying were browsing through it looking for "eye-candy"

Yeah.

We got really high.

They started talking about body`s and then moving on to Faruq with Sarah rambling abotu stuff.

Muidz and Zhi Ying were arguing like

"Nolah she nicer"

"What? Where your eyes? This one nicer!"

Yeah. In the end we were laughing and everything.

And teacher banned me from bringing chocolate to tuition anymore.

Lol.

And then today i woke up feeling extremely tired.

My legs are aching all over.

Stupid combination of fourian and bball practice.

Zzz...

When i walked down the stairs i was so in pain. Struggling like a helplass baby.

Lol.

I walked out and it was raining.

I didin`t notice it wet and i tripped.

Ouch.

Another addition to my pain.

The joy.

And then i asked my parents about the LEO forum. Expecting a big NO.

But then they said it`ll be my B`day present. I was like OMG OMG. So cheap! Lol.. Not really. It`s 200 ringgit anyway.

And my dad said he wanted to get me a handphone!! A good handphone with a 3.2 megapixel camera!!

The agony.

And my mom said she was about to go to the shop to get me a new Mp3.

More agony.

I was just standing there gaping at them.

T.T

To think i lost all that just for a leo forum trip.

Zzz....


I was such in a state of shock.

But ah well... Shit happens eh?

At least i get to go for the leo forum.

But still....

Anyway.

I feel really bored.

Why dun all of u go update?

No comments: