Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And HOT and LOW it is!!!

Lol.

Mun Hong idea.
Happy Mun Hong?
I mentioned you.

H-Hear
O-Our
T-Trash

and

L-Love
O-Our
W-Work

It supposed to be a youtube video group.

You know, like Ryan Higa and Kevjumba?

Those kind of people?

Yeah we`re making videos too!!!
8D

So far we`re not doing bad lah.
I think.


Haha.

Oh.
Faruq is director.


I know.

Its like What? :O


But he has alot of ideas lah....

I`m camera man. =P

ooh ooh.

We`re making a youtube account soon.

Ask Syaza to know when videos are posted.

But....
I took some pictures while making the ideos today!!!

XD


The shirt!!!!
Lol. Poser! XD Lol. She look like a guy.O.o
Lol. Sanesh. XD
Faruq pun nak cuba? -_-
Faruq`s shirt. I like!


XD

Oh.

Remember to check with Syaza btw.

HOT and LOW ftw!!!
A random pic
All the food we ate!! XD
Haha.


Today`s random picture. Me jumping!!!

No comments: