Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yeah. Oh. Btw. Not wishing myself here.
Wishing my teammate and my fellow forward, Wei Han Happy Birthday!!!
Yeah. I`m the small forward and he`s the power forward.
Swweeett!!

Anyway. This is him.

Yeah. He looked abit blur here. O.o
We`re playing around with our cells while waiting for Wei Han`s mom.
Ooh. You don`t wanna know what Andy was saying. Trust me. Nothing dirty!!!
Our lunch. Secret Recipe!!! It was yummy. XD
The sacred box of goodness. Wei Han`s bday so that means my treat!!
That looks like a Bj. O.oWei Han focusing on his doughnut. Or is he?2 minutes after we opened the box.
Hey. It was good ok?
The coco loco had so much chocolate Andy spilled some. Now it looks like crap.
After that.
After after that.
The last doughnut. We finished the rest in like 5 minutes.
Hy! We were desperate for that last piece ok? Rock, paper,scissors was one way of deciding
Wei Han won. T.T a perfectly good coco loco wasted.
And oh. Guess what? Watched Step Up 2 again!!! The girl was hot!!! Haha. But my favourite is Monster and Cabel. You know. The breakdancer and the freestylist? Yeah. They`re cool!!!
And then and then we went bowling!! I was on fire!!! Ask Pang. We played 2 games before but i didin`t take pictures. I took for the last 2 though.
I`m B and Pang is V. Yeah.

Nnot bad eh? I scored a 90 and a 125 in the first 2 games. That means my average is....

Plus that minus this. Divide this... And you get...

117.5! Lets make it 118.
Whoa. Kinda high no?

Yeah. It was fun. Haha. Owh. Gtg liaoz. Wanna eat dinner.
8D

No comments: