Monday, March 10, 2008

Ugga ugga

Random title. First one ever made.

Ok ok.

I know i owe updates. BUT I HAVE A REASON!!!!

I was grounded.

Why?

Oh. I used the computer too much.

How ironic.

-_-


Anyway.

Lets start yeah?

Lets see.....

I`ll start from Tuesday-lah!

Nothing on Monday.

Anyway,

Sukan Tara.

Came too school.

Uh-huh.

Nothing so far.

Then we were sent to the field.

*Military drum roll*
Yeah.

Bendahara and some other house had no where to go cause every event already had a house in it.

So we were allowed to mingle around.

^^

Then we were next on 100m run.

I was like WTH??? So muddy! Sure slip lah....

But feeling idioticly dumb at that time, i decided to take of my shoes.

Not a smart move. But i got to save my shoes.XD

While running i almost slipped 5 times.But at least i was luckier than Hariz. He fell. -_-


And then came the lontar peluru.

At least i got it over the line right? RIGHT?!!?!?!?!?!

Yeah.

BUT Adem`s shot was like whoa!!

Roger`s?
I was stunned at Roger`s.

He threw it and it hit a tree.

-_-

I`m serious.

And it was still in midflight.

O.o

And later we had the long jump.

I did ok. I think. LOL

And.... Wednesday. Nothing happened.O.o

Really!!
Oh. Wait. I think i went to bball later that day.

Yeah.

There was trining. Ugh.

It was a killer.

Run for 45 minutes straight before?

It was something like that.

Zzz....

I was redy to collapse by the end of the day.

Ans on Thursday.

We had the real sukan tara.

We(The non-participants) didin`t do much except for wander around.

At least there was basketball.

^^

And then walked around. When it came to tarik tali we got the worst seats in he house!!! At the kantin.

LOL

We were siting on the erm..... What do you call it?

Anyway, while talking about crap.

Yeap.

All while eating watermelon.

I almost choked on one. Why?

Ask Aifa,Syaza,Julia,Aqilah and Shermaine.

I forgot.
>.<

And later i had tuition. I`m a busy person X)

I was so sleepy in that tuition.

Even the teacher noticed.

O.o

And on Friday? Well... I still had to get up even though it was a holiday.

Why?

Bball training. So many!!!

Yeah.

We did the same thing as Wednesday.

But after that coach thought us how to attack in half court.

He was calling out names.

I hate the way he takes his time choosng people.
Its scary
>.<

He goes like.

Erm.... Aiman.

Hmm.....*Looks to his book*

Leanard.

*Looks around and then to his book*
P.s He keeps his notes in his books consisting of player names and what he thinks about them.

Brandon

*Looks around some more*
Wei Han

*Looks around emotionlessly*

Brian
Brian: Huh? What to do?
Coach:If i called your name take off your shirt
Brian:Don`t wanT!!!!
Coach: What? Fine. Joshua, come out.

Yeah.

It was an awkward sight.

But at leasst its comforting.

Coach usually only does this to the first team.

To train them you know?

Yay?

Then he chose 5 more people to defend us. I the sort of random way.

Like:

Coach:I want 5 people to mark them.
O.o

Well.... Jonathan was marking me so.......

hard to do anythign at all!!!

And then some girls came. It didin`t make things any easier.

I mean who wouldn`t start looking and pointing at half-naked dudes playing bball?

Not many people i guess....

LOL.

And then we played 5 on 5.

Julian was playing.

It was me,Brian,Aaron,Julian, and Jonathan against Gavin,Wei Han,Lincoln, Jeroni and Ben Sern.

When Wei Han did a lousy pass i jumped. And so did Julian. I jumped higher. Cause he was just sambil lewa-ing. My jaw landed on his shoulder and when i aws falling my knee came crashing down. Ouch.

Anyway,

After that we went to Petronas.

You know, Air-conditioning, drinks. Stuff.

Yeah!

And then after that nothing much happened for the rest of the day.

And then on Saturday.

*Drum-roll*

Election day.

-_-

I won`t talk about this so...

BIG BLANK


Moving on to Sunday.

-_-

I know this was so un-semangated but i`m sorta in a hurry.

Its a Monday and there`s a LEO thingy at Taylor`s.

Soo....

Lets breeze through it.

Nothing happened on Sunday.

XD
And now i have to go.

XD
XD

No comments: