Monday, March 17, 2008

What i want for my bday is....

Ahh..
You can`t get it for me anyway.

But i really really want it!!!

Haha.

Ooh.

My bday is coming.
8D
You can tempek me. IF you can catch me.
Cheh.

I think Faruq can though.
@_@

Maybe Aiman. IF he tries.

XD
Owh.
Erm....Pang should be able to...

Haha.

Oh. For those that i asked please try to make it to Sunway on Thursday yeah?

And you don`t have to be as kind-hearted as Pang who`s getting me a present.

LOL.

You know.

It seems like i`ve always been surrounded with great friend.

(Woah! Feeling old and gratful here!)

Yeah.

My earliest friends are well....

Syaza(Gedik!)
Joshua(I think he knew about the chemical table thingy at year 5. And i dun even know what it`s called!!!! @_@)

Yeah.

Those are the ones i remember.

Hahahahhaah.
I dunno wether you people are lucky to have a friend like me. -_-(Feeling emo all of a sudden. Stupid mood changes.)

Anyway.
I dunno what to blog about so...

GAH!!
EXAMS!!!

Well,
I didin`t even study.

Much.

Yeah.

I`m trying to get high marks without studying!! Whoo!!

Even though it`s almost impossible.

*smiles hopefully*

Oh. And MSSD is on the 24th and 25th.

Lie, KH exam is on that day too!

Zzz...

Guess i have extra time to study though. haha.

Lucky me eh?

but i`ll be left alone with Pingu on the 31st or March.

Nooo!!!!!

Faruq and Pang going handball MSSD.

Crap.

Alone with a radiation smelling penguin.

Haha.

No comments: