Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me and thank you all

Yeah.

But i`m not that sad till i have to wish myself happy bday.
Nop.
I have frineds for that.
^^

Thanks to Shu Run and Pamela(For those pins and the card. Simple but nice)
Pang(For the wallet. You knew mine got stolen and you got one for me. And the card.)
Sanesh(For that bottle. Its great.Tropicana Life!! Haha.)

Yeah.

My friends are great no?
To those who didin`t get me presents its ok.
XD

Just try to make it tomorrow.
Haha.
Yeah.

We gonna have fun.
To those who didin`t get me an present and couldn`t make it.
Its ok too.
I`m in a forgiving mood all of a sudden.
haha.

And thank you Sanesh for letting me go even after you caught me.
I didin`t get tempek-ed because of that!!
^^

Oh.

By running from Sanesh down the stairs i hurt my heel again.
@_@

And while i was playing basketball just now it was seriously messing with my game.
ARGH!!!!!

I was serious for the first time!
@_@

Well...

Maybe it was cause Amir who was marking me.
You know, that form 5 with the skills?

yeah.
Pity he didin`t join the U-18 team.
Same with Ken Vun and Lucas.

Hmm...

Well...
I think i updated enough. Choaw

No comments: