Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dead people can come back alive

Yeah. Seriously. Take me for instance. I came back alive.

Anyways, Sorry. I`ve been so lazy to update especially with MSSD and everything.

In MSSD we beat SMK SJ 33-20. Not bad. Before the match coach asked to gather round and named the first 5.

He went something like this:
Coach:Ok. First 5 is... Aiman, Leonard.*Looks around* Wei Han. Brandon and Aaron.

LOL!
Imagine me in first 5 as the wing.
-_-

I scored 4 points in the game. Not much i know. I was mostly passing to Aiman or Leonard for under baskets.

Then on Wednesday we lost to USJ 13 20-23.
3 points. T_T

Atleast we gave them some fight lah...

Right? RIGHT?!?!?!

Anyways. Coach is taking Leonard, Wei Han and Aiman try for MSSS.
@_@

Well enough about that.
On Thursday i brought my camera to tuition. I thought I could video tape us cutting up a kidney and a heart. But one student was absent. Sheesh.
Anyway. Since i brought my camera i took some pictures.

btw. The class is made up of 2 normal students and 5 jokers.
Kah Hong and the missing student are normal.

A picture of the class. One student missing.
Left to right: Muidz,Kah Hong, Me, Zhi Ying, Nadia

Zhi Ying overreacting after losing his eraser.
Still Over reacting.
Dain went under the chair for no reason at all.
@_@

Dain giving Zhi Ying the gay stare.
Uh... This is my present. I got it from Nadia. Thanks Nadia!!!!

Oh. And guess what? I got new bball shoes!!!

Mine got whacked up during the SJ game.

So i got a new pair. Uh.... AND1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it cost RM 369. I got it from Hoop Station. @_@

The front of it.
Side.
Sorry if you think i ber-lagak-ing but i`m like so excited!
Haha. Anyway. Got bowling tournament on Tv now. Chaow

No comments: