Tuesday, March 18, 2008

And the wait takes forever

Hey!!!
I just noticed i`m getting better at crappier titles!!
I have a great gift!

Erm...

Yeah. I just felt like updating.

And its taking soooo long for the clock to tick midnight.

Like ARGH!!!
And i dunno. SOMEBODY(emphasis)told Aiman adn Brian my correct birthday.

(Looks at Aifa and Syaza)
Yeah.
I wonder who?(In the highly sarcastic voice)

Now it`ll be extra hard to run.

Zzz...
No out running Aiman or Faruq.
Argh!!!
No coke or 100 plus or anything with sugar pls!!!
Better yet,
Don`t even tempek me!!
I`m innocent!!
No!!
(Bawls)

Yeah.

Erm...
Its still on Thurs btw.

I changed it to fit some people`s schedule.
Which also happens to un-fit other people`s schedule.
@_@

And....

Exams!!
Well....
Teachers were pretty laid back for an exam.
We were talking while the exam was on and bags were still in class.
Bet some paranoid teachers like Fiona or that sejarah teacher(i don`t bother remembering the names of the people i dislike) won`t let us keep our bags in class.

Darn.
-_-

And MSSD is just around the corner!!!!
OMG OMG
And i injured my heel too.
@_@
Not good.
And i might be in the first 5.
Like.
Woah.

NO!!!!!!!
I`m not ready for so many things to happen at once.
Gah!!!
Exams, MSSD and another MSSD after one MSSD!!!
Stress!!!

At least Thursday will help.
IF all of you come.
So...
Come yeah?

No comments: