Sunday, April 6, 2008

And MidValley was.. What the!!!

Yeah.. Just a random post. Anyway.. We(Sarah) planned to go to MidValley to celebrate Faruq`s bday.

We were like moaning cause it was so far...
Here`s the conversation.

Brandon:Far lah!!
Faruq:Yeah. But Sunway boring. I think i blind-folded oso can walk around the place.
Pang: ...

So in the end MidValley lah.

So Some people followed me for transport. My dad was so sporting to offer a car for us.

So it was Ling Hui, Li Jean, Faruq, Sarah, my bro and me in one car.

Wth.

So Ling Hui and Li Jean came early. Way to go!! Lol. But they made themselves too comfortable.
Abit like this.I didin`t ask them to be so comfortable. Haha. Jk jk. Anyway. The backseat was crammed so we decided that Sarah should sit on Faruq`s lap to make things abit... You know. Spacey.
Awww... Will you look at them? HahaMmm-hmmm... Faruq had a good time. Lol. And i think Ling Hui was on drugs before we got into the car. She was like this...
She`s high i tell you!!!

uh-huh. And then we went to secret recipe to celebrate Faruq`s bday. We(Me and Sarah) bought a cake for Faruq. A chocolate Mud Cake. Lol. Sounds gross but it`s actually a chocolate cake with chocolate cream and chocolate icing on it.That was random. Anyway. Here`s Faruq with his cake and one miserable candle.
Uhh... Yeah. Anyway. Blogger is being way tooo retasrded now to post anymore pictures. Like, screw this.

So.... I wanna talk some more. Li Jean got me a pencil box and a necklace.
it`s nice lah. But, i can`t wear it to school. Yeah.
That makes me wonder. Why can`t we wear them to school anyway?

Like we`re gonna use them to stranggle ourselves.
*Image of Pang strangling Choo Quan after Choo Quan bragged about his necklace too much like he always does*

Oookkaayyy....

That`s why i guess.
Anyway,
I took Syaza`s advise and started watchin KevJumba.

Well... I have something to say. I`m addicted to him.
His vids i mean.
Not him....

Yeah. And i got the weirdest comment about my shooting style.
From Voon Hoe, Geral and Leonard(i think)

"Eh, Brandon. You shoot like Shawn Marion"

*Looks blur*
Yeah. Well, newsflash guys. He`s a 6 foot 7 giant. I`m a 5 foot 5 shawty.
Notice the difference?

But i guess i do shoot like him.

not as accurate but wth lah.

No comments: