Monday, April 14, 2008

Another day another pain

Don`t mind the annoying titles.
It`s all random cause i`m running out of ideas.
Get what i mean?
Anyway. I`m still sick. Oh Joy.
My fever is going up one moment and down the other.
-_-
Dun get me wrong. It`s not that i wanna stay sick.
I wanna be healthy!!!
I wanna go bball!!!
It`s so dull at home and everythign.
Anyway, I was bored and all of a sudden Wei Beng said i was tagged.
I was like, yay! Something to do!!!
XD

Anyway, Here`s the tag.

Real Name: Brandon Lee Jia Shen
Nickname: Bra, Brandy, Brand
Married: OMG!! I`m 15 dude.-_-
Male/Female: .... Let me check. Yeah. 100% male.
High school: SMK USJ 4
College: Probably in a few more years.
Are You A Healthy Freak?: Define healthy freak.
Do You Have A Crush On Someone?: Well, DUH!!!
Do You Like Yourself: Yeah. Why not? Lol.. SS

First...
Surgery: Erm... None. I think.
Person You See In The Morning: Myself in the mirror. That counts right? If not then my bro. XD
Award: best sketching award
Sport You Join: Football.
Vacation: Perak
Concert: Tadika concert. Don`t remember much about it though.
Drink today: (Sorry Wei Beng i changed it. The original one didin`t make sense) Water
I'm About To: Continue doing this tag.

Your future..
Want Kids: I guess so...
Want To Get Married: Yeah.
Careers In Mind: Ooh. That`s only known to me. Soorrryy~

Which is better?
Lips Or Eyes?: Eyes. I can just get lost into some people`s eyes. Get what i mean?
Hugs Or Kisses?: Any
Shorter Or Taller?: Erm.... Depends?
Romantic Or Spontaneous?: I`m okay with both
Sensitive Or Loud?: I`ve been around Pang for a year now. I think i`m used to loud. haha. But i`m ok with both.
Troublemaker Or Hesitant?: Troublemaker. Things will be fun that way. XD

Have you ever..
Kissed A Stranger?: I dun think so..
Drank Bubbles: Yes. Accidently. Fizzy drinks lah...
Lost Glasses / Contacts: Yes.
Ran Away From Home: Nope.
Liked Someone Younger: Yeah.
Broke someone's heart: I don`t think so.
Been arrested: Nope. i don`t plan to. Who wants to? Haha
Cried when someone died: No one i know has died yet....

Do you believe in..
Yourself?: Sometimes. I doubt myself alot though.
Miracles: Definitely
Magic: When i was younger, yes.
Angels: Mmm-hmm

Answer truthfully..
Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now?: YES!!!!

Lol.
Tag 5 ppl:
Erm.... Syaza, Pang, Aqilah, Julia and yooouuu~

Oh and btw Nadia. I did not get sick because of a backache!!! Lol.

No comments: