Sunday, April 20, 2008

I wish i wish

OKAY!!
This is my 2nd post today.
Why you ask is Brandon so semangated?
Cause there`s nothing to do!!
Except finish homework.

Brandon? Finish homework?
*snort*
Yeah, right.

Anyway.
I feel like stating down what i want.
And what i`im aiming for while still in my teenage years.

Heh-heh.
I`ll start off with 15.
O.o
Random number!!!
Starting with what i most want!!!
Haha.

1.Erm... Forget about this one.
2.Hmm... Straight A`s for SPM
3.Straight A`s for PMR
4.MSSS in bball!!! At least. Haha.
5.An extremely cool expensive handphone.
6.More Nike shoes!!!
7.Nike pouch.
8.Erm... Nike pants. More!!!
9.Adidas sneakers. Coolness!!!
10.I want a.... More bodyglove shirts!!
11.More Tropicana Life shirts!!
12.More jeans!
13.More slacks!
14.More long-sleeved shirts!!
15. Aaaannndddd.... More Nike socks!!!

And it`s done.
Uh...
It`s what i want.
Not asking you to get it for me...
*hint hint*

Yeah right!
It`s all so friggin expensive!!
Haha.
Crap.
It`s like friggin raining now.
But no thunder.
Wanted to go play bball!!! Darn.

No comments: