Friday, April 11, 2008

Cough Cough

Yeah. For you all who think i ponteng-ed school. I didin`t!!!
I`m sitting at home here with a fever and a cough. And it`s getting worse.

Ish.
I`m like so disspointed.
There`s a LEO board meeting today and bowling after that.
I know it`s abit busy but i like it the way it is.
I was looking forward to trying the SANESH.
Its a bowling service sanesh style.
Aaannndddd the minimum i can get with that service is 0.
LOL.
So far its 6.
Nothing below that.


BTW. Nadia. No. I don`t get to embezzle the collections. I`m an assistant. I would if i was the Funding director though. LOL. Joking.

I have to get better soon!!!
ARGH!!!
Cause.. Tomorrow i have a friendly with the 3B club. My club.
@_@
I cant belive i`m playing against my own club.
-_-

Anyway. It`s thier Under 16 against our Under 15.
Like OMG.
And thier team is made up of 8 form 4`s.
But we have our secret weapon Ron Lim Jian Jie.(I think thats how its spelled.)
We`re playing him in the 1st and 4th quarter.
Heh-heh.
Then Aiman and me will be playing in the wing.

Problems for them!!
Actually Wen Chuen was supposed to come. And Brian too.
But nooo..
Scouts had to be on the same day s bball. They`ll regret it!!
*Imagines a conversation between Wen Chuen and Brian*
Wen Chuen:Eh, Brian. Boring sia.
Brian: Yeah. I wish i was at the match.

Yeah..
They`ll so regret it!!!

Heh-heh.
And my phone is out credit!! O.o
Actually when my phone is out of credit it dosen`t matter.
I`ll just reload it in 10 minutes time.
I just have to cycle to the mamak store and buy it. Easy!

And erm...
Yeah. I updated!!
Owh. Erm..

I`m joining And1 this year.
With Joshua and Pang.
It`s for fun okay!!!
We just wanna waste our time and everything. Jobless people nowadays.
Pfft.
Wait. I`m jobless.
@_@

Anyway, I just made some goals for myself. This are a must to get.
1. Get to MSSS in at least 2 years time!!
Cause all my friends are like MSSS now.
Mh and Aiman in the Under 15 category.
Geral, Voon Hoe, Wei Heng, Roger, Darren, Mervin in the Under 18 category.

Without Aiman in class it`s like so bloody boring!!
No one to joke around when Pang and Faruq not in class.
Noo!!!

2. Straight A`s for PMR.
Well. DUH!!!

Anyway. I wanna talk about something. But...
After talking to Aqilah, Syaza and Julia the other day. I dun wanna talk about it.
It`s about my And1 shoes.
Aqilah thinks they got stolen cause i lan si about them.
Like Pfft.
Yeah right.
Ok fine. Maybe.

but hey!
I couldn`t resist.
I wanna talk about shoes oso but dun wan lah.
Takut.
Thanks alot Aqilah!
-_-

i`ll wea very unoftenly.
Cause i <3 this one more!!! Lol.

I feel bored now so y`all better update sia!!!

No comments: