Sunday, April 20, 2008

That empty feeling

Uh...Screw that title.
I`m bored. The prefects are out for camp and i`m like siting waiting in front of my msn waiting for my friends to come online.

Or be more active.
That means you Pang!!!
Ok. I`ve been finding out that my friends have mixed blood in them.
Syaza(Ma-Chin-Dian)
Julia(Eurasian and chinese)
Aqilah(Pakistani)
I was like.
O.o

I didin`t know that!!
Well...
It`s true.
I memang didin`t know!!!

And erm.... Im soooo bored right now.
You probably would have guessed.

But this update is for whoever would be visiting my blog. Out of pure boredom.

Recently i`ve took to listening to my mp3 ALOT.
it`s with me almost 24/7.
Even when i friggin sleep!
I`m gonna be a music freak.
-_-

And my bball is well....
berkarat edi.
Hey, i didin`t play for a week ok!!!
Fine, maybe not that much karat.

Suddenly, i feel like bowling.
I know it`s all just random.
I`m writing down whatever comes into my head.

Erm.. can someone pls tag me soon? Heh-heh.
I might even resort to re-doing previous tag.
That shows how bored i am...

Ooh!
Li Jean`s online now!!
I`m gonna challenge her to a bball game!! Haha.
Anyway. I gtg.
Lunch.
XD

No comments: