Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ok. I have alot to tell. I always wanted to tell but i keep forgetting.


I like KevJumba!!
His videos. Not him...
And he has a new video!!



Yeah.
He got 64k views in like 8 hours.
O.o
Wow.


And erm...
I`m like so jobless now.
I should be finishing my homework but here i am blogging. Ish.

Anyway.
In school,Pn Vijaya punished our class.
@_@


We were sitting in the corridor answering her questions to go back to class.
I was like so blur during the whole time cause Geo is like one of my weakest subjects.Even my sejarah is better!

Ooh.


I`m bored!
Like you didin`t hear that before eh?
Anyway. I THINK i got tagged by Nadia.
I`m feeling lazy to do math and science. So...

The rules:-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
OK? All set?
Heeerrreee wweee gooo!!!

Fact 1:
I have 3 blisters under my feet right now.
I know its like kinda gross but i played in the sun without my shoes so... Anyway. It wasn`t very smart.

Fact 2:
I just ordered a big mac set, mc chicken, and a mcflurry for lunch.

Fact 3:
My shoe size is US size 10.
Which i think is size 8 1/2 normal size.
I think.

Fact 4:
My shooting style is like Shawn Marion of the Miami Heat.

His stats:
Born: May 7, 1978
Height: 6-7 feet / 2,01 meter
Weight: 230 lbs. / 104,3 kg.
College: UNLV
Years Pro: 8
Uh-huh.
Too bad i can`t be his height eh?
Fact 5:
I only have one crush so far. Yes. I only liked one person the whole time i was alive and breathing our polluted air.
Hey. It said random!
Fact 6:
I`m a basketballer.
This Saturday my school has a friendly against my club, 3B
And on the 20th of April that club has a 3 on 3 match.
And on the 27th of April i`m going to the And1 tournament.
Fact 7:
I`m a hardcore LEO.
NOT interact Nadia!!
P:S i`m the asst. funding director.(Bangga!!)
Fact 8:
My jersey number is 9. It rawks!!!
Uh-huh. It`s all random. Heh-heh.
Anyway. I tag:
1.Syaza
2.Shu Run
3.Aifa
4.Pang
5.Ling Hui
6.Joon Keit
7.Julia
8.You(Duh!)

No comments: