Saturday, April 12, 2008

Its torture

My fever is stopping me doing alot of things.
Anyway. Before that.

I woke up at night and checked my temperature.
It was 38.5 degrees.
@_@

Abit too high.
And not to mention causing me to freeze. Yeah.
Exactly.

It happened at 3am btw.
And i have a friggin friendly at 8!!
How am i supposed to make it?!?!?!
Anyway.
I didin`t go in the end.
Because of my fever.
Darn you.

And i`m supposed to go to Sunway later.
Moved back to Saturday to fit Andy`s schedule.
It`s his bday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!
SORRY I CAN`T FRIIGIN BE THERE!!!

I wanted to go.
T_T

Ish.
Thanks alot fever.
I hate you.

Oh.
Ryan Higa has a new video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNMQHiHwSNM
It`s like so really friggin funny.
Seriously.

But i still prefer KevJumba.
Lol.
My opinion.
Not yours.

This fever is making me cranky.
-_-

No comments: