Friday, April 25, 2008

Uh....

Ok. So i`m back from not blogging. And first i would like to start with saying a few things to:

Julia: Hey nothing wrong with wanting clothes. It`s all comfortable and cool!!
SR:Nike`s expensive but they last long and thier good, and stylish. Money`s worth.(I sound like a friggin businessman)
Aifa: What i said to Julia. And i can`t come online to update. If not i update a long time ago!!!
JK:I know. That`s why i want them! Haha. Besides. Look at my top 4 stuff that i want. Not items. XD
Nadia:Never!!!
Others: Uh... Yeah.

Anyway. back to blogging.

Yesterday or the day before that, i dun remember, we dicided to freeze.
*pause*
yeah. Like that.

And we did it during Bm time while we were in the APD room.
Teacher was like trying to play it cool.
Faruq was standing in front of her with an extremely dumb pathetic pose that only my friends would do. That`s why they rawk!!!

yeah. We gave up cause teacher bugged Faruq too much till he gave up. But Brynn and Aifa were hardcore. No giving up. They lasted 10 minutes. O.o

Then yesterday. Yeah yesterday, teacher said some bad things could have happened.

Like hello!!!
It was yesterday!

Owh. And last night i went to U6BC for the first time. For those people who dun get bball talk.
It means USJ 6 Basketball Club.
Lim Choong, our MSSD coach was the coach there.
So he already knew me.
Not good. He critesises you more if he knows you.

Wtv.
Anyway. I dun wanna talk about it.
I went home at 10:45.
Late huh? PM btw.

Ish.

I lazy wan blog now. Next time i finish it.

No comments: