Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sniff

Ok. I`m feeling better now.

My fever gone down.
But now i have a flu and cough.

I mean, it`ll be so hard to play bball like that.
Imagine trying to mark someone and then while you`re marking him u sneeze and he gets the ball and shoots.

-_-

Anyway.

Why don`t you people actually update?
I mean. If u all don`t update its so boring to come online.
Well... Even though i`m online most of the time but....
That`s not the point is it?

I feel soo bored right now.
So what do i do online?
I watch KevJumba!!!
8D

And Ryan Higa and Happy Slip.
Its nice to watch good comedy.

But its nicer in school.
Get what i mean?

Anyway.
I bought new shoes!!
You all know already right?
Curse the guy who stole my And1.
Anyway.
This shoes are white.
So i can use them in school.
If it wasn`t for the logo beside it.
It`s like so friggin obvious!
Well...
Not really.
My pants will cover it.
Hmm.... `m most probably using it when i keluar anywhere.
Lol.


I have no idea where this is going. I`m just wasting my time while the vid i`m watching loads.
Ish.
I think i`ll go play dota. yeah.
yohann`s online and everyhting.
I know my posts are like so unspirited and everyhting but my video just finished loading.
8D
KevJumba you know.
Lol.
I can watch his vids over and over again.
It just dosen`t seem to get boring.
-_-

No comments: