Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I got faked and he shoots!!!!

Ok. Don`t mind the title.

Anyway. Let me continue.
On Saturday there was this 3 on 3 bball tournament called And1.
I joined.

We went there expecting to lose.
But... We won our first game 6-0.
I scored 5!! bangga!!
Joshua scored one.
Oh and btw, my team mates are Pang and Joshua Gomes. (thats why we were expecting to lose)

Then ion the second game we won 2-1.
It was a friggin close game.
Pang played well in this one. One point from him!
I scored the other.
Lol.
They scored one point cause the guy cut through me.
T_T

Then in the third game. We were going like, ok, we`re this close.
One more game and we`re in the quarter finals.
But the team we fought were at least Pang`s height.Me and Joshua were like OMG!!!

Well... In the end we lost something like 9-3.
Ish.
But whatever lah.
We went to lepak in Summit after that!!!
And then... On Monday i didin`t go to school. Too exhausted. Even if i did go i would fall asleep there.
Seriously. Then i found out Pang didin`t go too.
-_-

Such a coincidence.
Then today. I went to school DUH!!!

I saw stuff stuck to the ceiling.
Faruq then explained that those were glue bitss that he cut out and threw up.
i was like O.o the whole time he explained.

-_-

And then after that i was playing with my bball while sitting down.
When i looked up i noticed Aifa and Brynn looking.
-_-

Don`t look!!!
They said something like.
How do you do that?
Ask Aiman!
He showed me!

Oh. And it might be a hint that i`m using pants and your using skirts.
Maybe thats why i could do it.

After school, me, Pang and the rest went hardcore and played bball till 2:30.
FRIGGIN HOT SIA!!!

Then Pang free-loaded at my place.

And erm... After that nothing happened.
honest!!
Lol.
Seriously.

1 comment:

Fantasy said...

wow... basketball is such an intense game *.*