Saturday, February 16, 2008

Eh?

Ok then..I`ve been asked to describe my valentine`s day.Lawls.

Erm...

Well... I woke up at 6:30.Maybe a little late..I got ready by 6:45 and checked on the "stuff".

I decided not to bring it to school cause well....I can`t go up to class so... People will go like O.o.

Yeah.

So everything went normal..I kept trying to check wether "she" got any. -_____- (Like stalker oni. Hmm....Brandon the stalker. Nice tune to it. XD)

Anyway,
After that i went over to "her" house and passed it to her. my mind was all fuzzy and blur when i was talking. But 1 thing was clear. Did she like it? I was like *dub-dub* Er..*dub-dub*

Yeah.

After that i went to tuition and couldn`t think straight.I was early and i was playing chess with Dain. Muidz was there too btw. i lost so many pieces cause i couldn`t think straight. My heart was still like *dub-dub**dub-dub*

Zzzz.....

And then the next day i was like emo and everything...I didin`t know why. O.o

O.o

Faruq, Vishal and Yong Hao kept going like,

Are you feeling ok?

or

What happened?

or

Why so emo today?

LOL!!!!

I didin`t know why either so i was like. I dunno...

Zzz....

Soo.... Today i went to play bball...

Very kai today lehs. XD

Want some statistics? I feel like doing math so...

Shots made(excluding 3p`s):25
Shots missed:5
Shots entered:20

3P`s made:15
3P`s entered:9
3P`s missed:6

i was like O.o

Why so kai today?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hmmm.....

Oh..I got tagged by Nadia.
I think...O.o
Anyway...

5 things you dont like about yourself :
-Lazy
-Short
-Shyness(Sometimes)
-Uhh...Blurness and
-Forgetfullness...D`oh

5 things you like about your best friend(s) :
-They help me when i need them
-They`re funny.^^
-Fun people!!! =D
-They uh.... Help me
-Uhh....They`re just great!

5 things you love :
-Family
-Friends
-Money
-Basketball
-Something or "someone" (LOL!!!)

5 things you hate :
-Pingu
- Erm...Pingu
-Choo Quan
-Pingu
-Pingu

Tag 5 people
-You
-You
-You
-You
-You

No comments: