Sunday, February 17, 2008

O.o

Lawls.

I just came back from bball...And strangely. It started raining while we(Me,Brian,Ryan,Jonathan and Lincoln)were playing.

So here i am siting down wet waiting for my bro to finish with the bathroom.

Lol

Uhh...Yeah..

Oh right. i got tagged by some random dude.

Who are your 6 best friends that actually have a blog?

>Faruq
>Pang
>Syaza
>Aqilah
>Mun Hong
>Julia

When did you first get to know them?

>Faruq
-I met him at year 6 i think

>Pang
-Year 6

>Syaza
-One of my earliest friends. Year 1. She was my assistant monitor. Haha

>Aqilah
-Erm..Year 6 i think

>Mun Hong
-Year 6 i think

>Julia
-Year 6 i think

Are you still friends with them?
Heck yeah

Do you often hang out with them?
Heck yes

Who do you tag?
Everyone i linked

Lawls.

Its a really short tag. So you can do it!!!

Hmmm....

I`m bored..

No comments: