Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hmmm...

Eh?

I just found out that i`m very forgetful

(actually i always was forgetful)


Hmmm....

It started of like this

Counter Guy:May i take your order?
Me:Uh...Yeah one fillet-o-fish set pls
Counter Guy:Medium or large?
Me:What?
Counter Guy:Medium or large?(Repeating himself like some mindless slave)
Me:Erm...What`re you talking about?
Counter Guy:Your meal,would you like it medium or large?
Me:I ordered?
Counter Guy:Yes a fillet-o-fish set. medium or large?
Me:oh Erm....Large pls...

Yeah.. I know its a very serious case..Lol...Maybe because i was listening to my mp3 and talking to my bro at the same time..Maybe.... Or maybe i`m just a dumb ass!!


Eh-heh-heh...

Yeah...

Hmm.....

I just remembered something...LOL!!!!

Erm.... What?

Wait just let me think a moment...Hmmm..... Er....Uh.... Eh?

I forgot...-_________-

OH RIGHT!!!

I`ll talk more about my chinese new year holidays!!

Erm...Ok..I went there on Wednesday morning..At lik 5a.m?

i was still groggy like...What? Its only 5am...
Mom:Ya lah..To avoid jam!!
Me:O.o

The journey was like 4 hours long!!!
Half way(Ripple effect!!!)

Me:Are we there yet?
Dad:Not for 2 more hours
Me:Oh god....

Yeah...I didin`t have anything to do on the journey except sms Pamela!!!

THANKS FOR SAVING ME PAMELA!!!

Uh...yeah...

In the end...
(4 hours and 10 minutes in the car)

Me:Are we there yet?
Dad:Almost
Me:You said that just now
Mom:Aiya!! 5 more minutes lah
Me:Thats what you said too...

Like -__________-

When we do get there....
(After unpacking my mom was talking to grandparents)

Me:Mom we`re going to play basketball
Mom:So hot why you still want play?
Ryan:To check the court

So we went in the blazing 11o`clock sun...People must be thinking what total dumb asses...

LOL!!!!

Anyway..While playing i decided to try a fast break...(WITHOUT WARMING UP!!)

And i got a cramp....LOL!!!
And sprained my arm at the same time!!!

like OMG!!!

I had experiences of spraining stuff...it means my mom will massage it...OW!!

Her massages is like..Erm...
Anyone ever tried to grip the other person`s hand and make him give up?
Yeah..Its like that...

OW!!!

What a way to start my holiday.... -__________-

I couldn`t get worse on the second day right?

Well...It didin`t..Heh...

I went to my relatives house for steamboat..MMmmmmm....

Yeah...

Then went to collect ang paos blah blah blah...

Then later my cousins from JB came..YAY!!!

lol...This are my only cousins that can speak english...LOL!!!!

Yeah..And my uncle from singapore came with them...With his 2 kids...8 and 6 years old

violent!!!
More hyper and violent then Pang!!!

Serious..They were all over me...

Then my other cousins came....

This time 1 of them was on my back the other was clutching my arm and i was dragging the other one which was clutching my leg..Lucky the others were on my other cousin..HAHA!!!

Yeah...And i`m ticklish so when some one grAbs my leg i get all giddy...Yeah...VIOLENT!!!!

The next day i did nothing except sleep and eat..LOL!!!

I went back on Saturday so...It was another boring trip but i was saved again by Pamela...

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Uh...So...

Valentine`s day is coming... You found out who to give flowers to yet?

Hmm...I dunno...Should i?

I was reading Faruq`s blog i got to thinking..

LOL!!! Who knew Faruq had that kind of effect on people?

Eh-heh...

Hmmm.....

But flowers will cost alot of $$$ Ah..well...We`ll see eh?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I dunno what else to post about...Hmm...Suggest to me something and i`ll try to make something out of it!!!!

XD

No comments: